Other daily audio favorites?

wangdang

In addition to checking this forum site no less than 4 times each day, I also make it a point to click around at least once at:

Ecoustics.com

High Fidelity Review (highfidelityreview.com)

and I check out the topics at alt.home-theater.misc and

Any other good a/v-related sites that need to be at the top of my Favorites list?

yes, nicholtl, I've checked out the AVS and they have good opinions, but I just can't get past all the ads and horrible color on color type. Let's home Klipsch stays black on white, as type was meant to be read.

Looks like their designer was on acid!

Michael

----------------

On 4/20/2005 4:12:29 PM nicholtl wrote:

I usually check out the Parasound Club on htguide.com too. Used to swing by hometheaterforum, but that place is dead now, and AVSforum, but I hate the color scheme of the place.

----------------

if you join the AVSforum you can change the color scheme to a more normal black text on white background

it makes it easier to read..... although some of the fanboys over there are pretty hard to stomach

It's mostly the Klipsch forum for me. I check it only once a day usually after dinner for 20 minutes or so. At this rate I'll be "No Life" for quite awhile.

The only other forum I'm a member of is the hometheaterspot but I've got less than 100 posts there. I think they have way too many catergories.

On the weekends depending on the weather I'll check some of the other sites, especially the S&V forum.

I think one reason this place is better than the rest is because the general populous is smaller than that of AVSforum, for example. It's like a small town high school here, whereas those places are like mammoth universities. Nobody really knows anybody the way we "know" each other here (for better or worse).