A handfull of questions.

shooter67

I've been lurking around these forums and have decided it is time to upgrade my home theater. I have been using the quintets for a few years and love them but I am beginning to outgrow the system. My budget will be around 4000-6000$ and I am planning on purchasing the system piece by piece over the next year. I have a few questions and I would appreciate your opinions.

1- Will the Denon AVR-3805 be able to handle the the RF-7's, or would I need to purchase a separate amp?

2- How does this setup sound- RF-35, RC-7, RS-35, RSW 15 with either a Denon AVR 3805 or HK AVR 635. With this setup I have 4 questions.

2.1- Which amp will power the system the best, or will they both do a good job.

2.2- Would the RSW- 15 be complete overkill for the system I am looking at?

2.3- How would these speakers sound say ten years from now as long as they were well taken care of?

2.4- How do the RF-35's sound compared to the RF-5 and RF-7 models (movies and music)?

Any other advice is welcome.

HI

I have a similiar setup, except I have the reference-3II all the way around 6.1. My denon 2803 put out plently of power for my room size 15 x 25. Ht area is 15 x12. Cant go over kill on the sub. Just set the volume on the sub accordly. I think the speakers would give you plently of years although in the future you might get a new reciver with more features. Technology always changes. I personlly would go with one line or the other rf35 or rf5 or whatever. Here are two pics of my ht.

Good lUck

post-13414-13819264657782_thumb.jpg