Best receiver for RF-35 (without an unlimited budget)

vgtvidz

Hahha D-rex, I know some other people are telling me the samething. The answer is simple, I'm 20 years old, in about 1-2 years, I'll leave my parents house and get an appartement with my g/f and then, once we have enough money which shouldn't take much time, well, we'll be a nice little house and guess what, I wont have to buy my home theater!! because I will already have one, that's the plan, lol. Nah but seriously, instead of buying a ****ty car, I put my money into my audio system, then once I'll have more money (with a real job), I'll get a nice car

While testing the AVR-235 and AVR-335 at my local store, I noticed that the AVR-335 had a fan, would it be better if i listen to loud music for like 2 hours, I mean, the fan would probably help the receiver! What do you think about that?? and why do people get the AVR-335 instead of 235, I mean the power rating is almost the same, only 5 watts, I bet I wouldn't hear the difference.