RF-7 quality issues

2cobras

I just purchased a pair of RF-7's from an Ultimate electronics store here in Texas.One speaker has a rough finish on top and the black face around the speakers has spider cracks all over.These speakers were the last new ones the store had.I called Klipsch and the guy I talked to said he couldn't do anything for me.Any help would be appreciated. Jeff

If you paid with a credit card, contact the issuer of the card for help asap. If not, file a claim in small claims court against the liquidator unless they disclaimed warranties by selling "as is".

Contact the forum admins. You are covered by the Klipsch express warranty since the seller is an authorized dealer. Stay on the forum until you get help.

Bill

Damn!

I think those were the speaks I was about to drop the hammer on here in the Metroplex?

Seriously, I had called Ultimate to see if they had a pair in black left, and I was told they one "new" pair in black left, ...crazy!

Sorry for you pain man, I just went ahead and ordered them from a local authorized dealer custom installer, and got them in two nights ago...they are so pretty I damned near cried...

Did I tell you they were a GIFT? As in FREE? Sorry, I had to say it, still can't beleive it...

I still think they should take those suckers back, you make a stink I bet they will, they sold them AS NEW, not after thouhgts, regardless of close-out status or store closing...

I would ***** till my lips fell off...

K