bose employees are already using standard tactics!

to divert buyers away from other brands!

apple.com -> store

ifi_lol.jpg

you can tell they work for bose because of the 3rd grade grammar skills.

But i have to admit, this was the first time I have heard someone say that the SoundDock was "only 300" dollars

haha

Is the apple store going to sell the iFi system? I went to my apple store during lunch hour and asked about them, and an employee said he had no word on if apple was selling this product in there store and referred me to another location.

-mike

• Moderators

We should be shipping their units sometime next week. I'm not sure how quickly they distribute and stock them in their stores however. Maybe 2 weeks from now they'll start hitting?

I hear a week or two or whenever don inmon comes and visits me!!! BTW today we got 10 klipsch promedia ultra 2.0 silver and sold about 2 so far as people actually requested them. They are nice but fo some reason I like the black over the silver. Hopefully the ifi comes in soon.

Amy, the apple store deleted thier user comments, but guess what! The first new comment was him again!

1/5 stars

"Bose is way better and they are cheaper then these speakers"

You know its the same guy because he cant spell or use correct grammar. It should be "than" not "then"

lol

• Moderators

They'll be getting them soon!! CompUSA should have some, and our webstore will have a limited supply soon.

And to all you iFi owners... Please feel free to post your own accurate review at Applestore.com to help us out with countering some of the "saboteurs," if that is in fact what they are.

Not asking for praise if you feel it isn't worthy, of course. Just honest reviews would be nice. 1.gif

Thanks everybody!

----------------

On 6/7/2005 8:41:39 PM Amy Unger wrote:

They'll be getting them soon!! CompUSA should have some, and our webstore will have a limited supply soon.

And to all you iFi owners... Please feel free to post your own accurate review at Applestore.com to help us out with countering some of the "saboteurs," if that is in fact what they are.

Not asking for praise if you feel it isn't worthy, of course. Just honest reviews would be nice.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif">

Thanks everybody!

----------------

I just took a quick peek at the Apple store.

It looks like it is already beginning to happen. There is still that one that says Bose is better, but it will be smothered in no time. Nearly all are giving this a 5 of 5 star and pretty much saying "There is no comparison to other systems, including the Bose SoundDock, and those that think otherwise are full of it."

Yup, let the product truly speak for itself instead of resorting to the crap tactics that seems to be the "Bose Way".

haha, now we got Cambridge Soundworks people on the attack

<2/5> stars

"mayyyybe worth $200"

"compare the Cambridge Soundworks Microworks II, and recognize"

haha the microworks! At least say the Megaworks 210s! And that would still be insulting! the iFi could go up againts the 211's or 215's no problem.

Wow, that is just insulting.. people are really dumb on the apple store.