updated cabin home theatre system pictures.

prodj101

Wow major lust factor there. Beautiful!!

My wifes dad has some major acerage in southern Indiana. I would love to put a "A" frame house on it like this at some point. Great fishing and deer hunting area for sure.

Wonderful pics!! Beautiful rug too!

If you do not need the sub in the corner (and with all that wood you should not and I know a lot of arguments on this too) try it closer to the center channel. Explosions might be percieved more in front of you too. Nothing worse than a sub far left in a spread out room and a explosion in the far right of the picture.

Please tell us you have the RF7's set to large... AND what do you have for rears too?

CONGRATS!!!!!

They are RF-5's. And you are correct in saying that this gear was set up in my bedroom at my house in the city before. I aquired a pair of Proac Response 2.5's so those are now in use in my room (I easily prefer them to the RF's for 2 channel music). While the front line of the system is nice and uniform, the back is not. For the time being, I have 2 garbage RCA bookshelf speakers and a Kef center channel for the rear center position. Nothing special, but they get the job done for now. If I can work this summer I think I'll throw in a better DVD player and perhaps some RS-25's. Until then, it's good enough for me.

Attatched is a picture of the cabin exterior.

post-10107-13819266368912_thumb.jpg