For Sale or Trade, Klipsch RW-12 Brand new unopened in Cherry!!

thirdeye

This sub is back ordered in Cherry for like the next 10 years or something, but I have 2 of them I do not need 2 of them, but Had to take the second one because I had a 700.00 credit at a local dealer and they have nothing I need so I took it being an item that would absorb the remaining credit and possibly be easy to Sell. I guess the sub is very Hot right now, and most dealers only have some in Black, but this was the last one in cherry and my dealer is on the build list for more but will not get for months.

I need nothing for trade, but my friend has a surround system of the Synergy series and would like to find a SC3 Center channel, and possible 12 Sub of that series to match up.

If not then I will take Resonable offers to sell and ship, but even more easily if you are in the Chicago area we could work something even better.

Again BRAND new Tape never even cut open.

Thanks Please Email to undertow@inorbit.com for any response or offers. I do not get on the board all the time so safe bet is email I check it 10 times a day. Also, if you would like to pay with paypal I will Take payments to this address if we work something out.