o/t camcorder down

r.cherry

today my oldest child graduates from high school so i though i had better get the camera ready, charge the battery etc. etc.

seems as though it has taken it's last bow, i was a bit bummed, heck i just got the thing and paid a thousand plus to boot. as i sat *****ing my wife pointed out to me that we actually got the thing 13 yrs ago, 5 trips out west, 4 times to florida, my daughters gymnastics competitions, my sons soccer games, every first day of school for both kids, parties, birthdays, gardens, cars, trucks, pets, family and friends all on film from the little sony.

the bison laying 10 feet from our tent one morning out in yellowstone (keeping us from getting to the privy) with a hundred or so laying or walking about, the bear family at the tetons, and the huge bull moose that came across the creek right into our campsite out in montana, the whales off the coast of california, the rattlesnake that crossed our path while hiking at yosemite, and the eagles all grouped in trees in alaska are just some of the images the little gizmo preserved for us to view when we want.

i need to get to the store and pick up a new camera, i wouldn't want to be without one today.