RF-3, RC-3 and RS-3 for sale in Quebec

I have loved my reference serie speakers for 4 years but I have finally decided to go full heritage after hearing the Heresy II. So I must separate from them because I will not even have the place to keep them stored. 8.gif They were bought new in 2001 and are in perfect shape, except for a small cosmetic damage shown in the attached picture. I have all manuals and boxes in like new state. I also have the spikes and rubber feet that came with the RF-3 (I always used the round rubber feet.) I would prefer to sell them with my Denon AVR-1802 receiver. I would prefer to keep my sub (Mirage FRX-S15, 300W continuous, 18Hz-100Hz) but I could be persuaded to sell it to upgrade to SVS... I still have the manuals and boxes of the AVR1802 and sub.

I also have a pair of RB-5 that I'm not sure yet I want to keep... They don't take a lot of space so perhaps I should at least keep that reference beauty to remember the reference sound from time to time 1.gif Those were bought new in 2002 and I would let them go for a good price; they are in perfect state, zero scratch.

post-7638-13819267034388_thumb.jpg

Here is 4 photos of the pair of custom steel stands for the RS-3, in the support.zip file. The plates are 3/32" thick and the soldering was made by a professional. They are quite heavy: 25 lbs each, and the base is large, so your future RS-3 won't fall. 1.gif What you see under them are tissue pads, to avoid any scratching of wood floors. Those could be taked off without problem if you want.

As for the price of the RF-3, RC-3, RS-3, I think that 1450$CAD (1160$USD) for them would be fair (I paid them 2275$CAD 4 years ago, not counting the value of the custom stands.) I would not keep the stands as I would no longer need them and they are really made for RS-3. I would prefer to not sell the reference set individually as the remaining speakers would be useless and harder to sell.

If I sell those reference serie speakers, I would also like to sell my 1802 Denon receiver at 450$CAD (360$USD.) I would also let my RB-5 go for 750$CAD (600$USD.) Those RB-5 are really like new. The thing is that I really prefer the heritage timbre...

(edited)

I based my prices on my usual computer upgrade formula so feel free to discuss if you find them too high (or too low 3.gif) My formula is 2/3 of total price paid when bought new.

support.zip

Would you say my prices are too high? Or is it that I'm so far north for most people? I would be willing to travel a bit in Canada. If you find my prices too high, could you tell me what you think my speakers, amp and sub are worth? I have several other classifieds that I would update. Thanks.