NAD 7600 receiver and 2600 amp for sale

I'm picking up some NAD stuff tomorrow, but in order to get a good deal, I had to buy some things I don't need. Would anyone here like to buy a 7600PE receiver for $475 and/or a 2600 amp for $225?

The 7600 receiver is a combination of the NAD 4300 tuner, the 1300 pre-amp and the 2600 power amp in a single chassis. It's rated at 150wpc, up to 50 amps of current, and it is bridgeable. Use it with the matching 2600 amp for 480wpc continuous sine-wave output, and up to 3 kilowatts of dynamic power into 4 ohm speakers. The receiver also has remote control, mc/mm phono inputs w/ capacitance switches, infrasonic filter, semi-parametric tone controls, etc., etc.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, Rick.

----------------

On 7/3/2005 6:57:38 PM Rdmarsiii wrote:

So are your NAD's still for sale?

----------------

No, I decided not to buy the stuff. I offered him $50 less than his asking price on the 7600 receiver and two 2600 amps, and he declined.

The stuff is on Ebay now. It's the same guy, from Ohio, that listed three pairs of Klipsch speakers on Ebay last week.

By the way, anyone thinking about buying the Khorns this guy has, be advised that he has "sealed" the back of the bass bins with 1/2" wood and 2X4s.

Good luck, Rick.