Rotel RULES!

I had trouble with my RSP-985 having wierd digital failures. They sent me a chip, I replaced it. It was OK for a few days, and again, the problem recurred. I sent the wholr unit to N. Reading, MA and they went through it and said repairs were more than the value of it. They refunded my money for the chip (including shipping), and are sending me a replacement B-Stock replacement RSP-985 for $110. (including shipping!!) No questions, proof of purchase, nodda! You can't beat that!!, No Way. If I get another RSP, it will be ROTEL. Tech support, Shane, Mike, and Erik, are stellar!! They treated me like I just spent $50,000. there.!!!

Yep, Rotel always gets great ratings from the Audio Mags with user reports with top notch service from Rotel, if any thing should be go wrong. They be have great rep-o-tation for thats!

Good to be hearin that Rotel is still a great company for them customers. Now that deserves another BOOM TANG!

Klipsch be's another GREAT Customer Service too, they be's very helpful and nice any time I talk to them and people report they take care of customers too if somethin should go wrong, another BOOM TANG!!!

It always amazes how easy it is to do good business yet many companies fall flat on their face in this regard. What Colon said is so try; especially in this day & age where companies can hide behind an email address and an 800 number. Glad you had that exprience; reminds me of Kensington, the PC component company. 5 year warranty no questions asked whatsoever, and great products to boot!

have a great weekend everyone!

Dr. C