Black Fortes-$450. Pickup N.J.

eagle-run

I am new to this forum but have loved Klipsch speakers since I bought a pair of KG-3.2s in 1992. Since then I have added KG-1.2s and a used pair of Quartets. These black Forte speakers have consecutive serial numbers (349295749 and 349295750) and they sound great. I bought them on ebay 2 months ago and have sanded and painted them with foam brushes using Rustoleum 777 enamel paint. They came out great in my opinion. Like I said, the speakers are amazing but I feel a little overwelmed. I have a 2-channel stereo system and have decided to go with the Quartets as my mains with a Velodyne subwoofer. The $450 represents a price of getting my investment back with no profit. They must be picked up in Central Jersey (Laurence Harbor), which would give someone a chance to listen and inspect before handing over the money. You can also email me at edtome@earthlink.net if interested. Being a big Klipsch fan for 13 years, I've enjoyed reading posts on this forum from time to time. Hopefully, someone will read this one and end up with some nice speakers.