Sunfire and Rf-7 Quick Review AWESOME !

norcuron

Hi All,

I picked up my new RF-7s on Friday ($1350) and my Sunfire Theater Grand IV and Signature Amp 400x7 on Saturday and must say I am completely satisified+++. I will be upgrading my signature for the forums shortly but this is a whole new ball game vs. my sig. This is the first setup that I have owned that I can honestly say can fatigue me with one song. I have always liked to be able to turn my Chrous IIs up and have people be surprised at their sound but the combo I now have will actually over-do things which is great by me (not saying my Chorus IIs would not have done the same, I sold them before the I tried the Sunfire). I am very happy with the Pro-logic II and will be moving my KSP-S6s to stands to take advantage of the Pro-Logic IIx. The Sunfire gear is AWESOME and I am extremely happy with it. My RC-7 and RS-7s will be here in the next week and I look forward to adding those. I sold my KLF-C7 last week and am running phantom center at this point. The Sunfire IV is the easiest Pre-amp I have ever set up. The OSD is great and extremely easy to sort through. I can honestly say that if anyone is debating about Sunfire, then debate no more, it is great. I will try the XLR connections if I can find them reasonably priced...Goodguys is close to $90 a piece so I will be looking somewhere else. Let me know, if you know about a good reasonably priced set of 7 XLRs. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions of me. I love it !!!!!!.

Mark