woohoo! finally!

bluedraco

finally my speakers arrived today...only problem, by the time i actually set them up it was relatively late (had work during the day) and everyone else was asleep so i couldn't turn them up very loud at all...but even at the low volume that i have listened to them so far they sound sweet...

can't wait until the morning when i can turn these babies up a bit and hear what they really sound like!!!

i know i'm gonna have a restless night tonight - thinking about these speakers! LOL ;o)

cool, thanks, i think i'll do that later on...

i have come across the first song that doesn't play as clear as it should...Blink 182 - The Rock Show...it doesn't sound right (sounds to me like some of the midrange stuff is being sent to the sub which isn't right at all - too deep sounding)...

anyway, most of my other songs sound fine though (very nice a lot of them)...

for gaming though - 10/10 ;o)

ok, that was easy enough putting the rubber feet on all four speakers...i place 4 on each of the speakers and all is well...

can't wait until i move outta home soon so that i don't have to use my headphones at night (handy headphone output!!!)

thanks klipsch! they are great speakers!!!

i don't think i'll need to replace the cabling...it all sounds just fine if you ask me :-)