Bad Static

mdog1764

I hope someone can help me with this..... I have some really terrible static comming one of the speakers but it doesn't happen all the time. At first I thought it maybe a bad channel but the other speaker on that same channel is clear. Then today the speaker that was giving me problems is just fine but the opposite speaker is doing the same thing now. I have expirenced this on all speakers not just the rear set. The control module does it and so does the left front. I get a minor static from the sub but I haven't had the static in the sub for quite some time. I have unplugged them for a day or so and sometimes that helps but other times it just comes right back....

If any one can help me remedy this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Jeremy

Does this happen just randomly or when you adjust the volume?

If it's with the volume only it's probably dust in the pots (the knobs), and could be fixed with a multiple number of solutions. Search for "scratching" or "static" in the forum search at the top.

If it's just random, you might also want to check for sorces of interference, and move your speakers away from the monitor. There's other ways for doing this too, but I'm not familiar with all of them, and at the moment don't have much time to write any more down. If nothing works, you can either wait for another reply or call or email tech support at the number below.

Hope this helps,

Sam

------------------

Klipsch Rules.

ProMedia Tech Support #

1-888-554-5665

promediatech@klipsch.com