Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed

Seb

I have the game and when I race on the Normandie track, the game (and my whole computer) lock up at turn number 2. I have to restart all the time. It seems to do it randomly, like 4 outta 5 times, but I've only been able to overcome it twice by going really slow and staying in last place. I think it's only a coincidence though.

Any suggestions?

Oh, by the way, I'm still playing a pirated version I downloaded of the Net, because I wanted to see if the game's worth it. It is, apart from that.

------------------

Pump up the BASS!!

Some really nice person got me Porche for my birthday last month. I haven't had time to really get into it, but the Factory Driver option has been lots of fun. Took me a while to get the 360 down right. If my PC (266, 96MB, ATI 32MB) can run it without locking up then anyones can. That sounds like you may have a slight corruption in the data of that particular track. Spend the bucks for the full version, it's worth it.c>

------------------

Who knows what evil lurks in the darkness of The Kave ?

www.thekave.net Home of The Klipschmonster!

kimber: it only took me 2 tries to make that one...

i'm finished with the factory driver, and i'd be finished with the evolution mode if it wasn't for that stupid new bug i got...

now when i click on my name in the first menu it brings me back to windows....

I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE!!!!

NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I've only been playing for like 4 days, i want more... I think I'll get the full version.

------------------

Pump up the BASS!!

eek,that one took me at least 30 tries.i'm finished with both but am now going back thru evolution with traffic and cops.i still dont have all the bonus cars though.thats what im after.have you tried playing modem to modem with anyone?my friends and i haven't yet but tried with nfs3 and it was so choppy we couldn't play.anyway go buy the retail it's worth every penny. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, Seb, did you try reinstalling?? Sounds like DirectX is screwing something up,, Is it 7.0?? You might want to try 6.1, allthough you'd have to reinstall Windows. 7.0 + installSheild = Invalid Page Faults

------------------

----------------------

That's the bottom line,

Cause Tekk said so!

• 3 weeks later...