FS-Pairing down my equipment

Bill H.

Selling some of my equipment and going to concentrate on building a HT.

1. NAD 310 Integrated Amp 35wpc. Less than one year old- asking 135.00-sold

2 KG 4's - Black with some fading color - they work great but look rough- 125.00-SOLD

3. RB 35's - Black- less than 6 months old. I'd like to get 325.00 for them.---SOLD

4. Pioneer Tuner- older model that works great.....- 20.00- SOLD

I can ship, but prefer local pick up. Terre Haute, IN. I can also maybe meet someone

within say, 100 miles of Terre Haute.

whamilton@verizon.net

Sorry no pictures are avaliable. Thanks Bill Hamilton

• 2 weeks later...

Bill's bringing these pieces over next week. I'm not sure about the NAD unit but am definitely helping him out by taking the rest off his hands. I think the RB35's might work well for my RB5II system, I could possibly use them for side surrounds as they don't have the rear ports. Probably my little bro will get the KG4's for his growing home, and the lil tuner will be part of my PA rack. Always nice to have FM available.

Looking forward to giving Bill the 'tour' of my used speaker warehouse. His will be speakers number 49 and 50.

Then I REALLY have to stop this madness, really. I mean it this time.

Michael

No, seriously, I have to stop buying speakers. This is madness. I haven't the space for them, there is not enough amps to hook them up, and there's a full stereo if not HT in every room but the attic.

Please help this poor lost soul by NOT offering to sell him any more Klipsch speakers. Please.....

Yep, the upgrade bug or just loving equipment and Klipsch speakers can get you every time!

I would have more if it wasn't for my Mom telling me no way in her house. I went to

this guys house not far from me that was selling some equipment that I checked out and did he ever have it bad, equipment all over the place and several different kinds of speakers, all really expensive stuff. He had a big house but hardly any furniture, just boxes of equipment not being used in other rooms. I saw why he didn't have any furniture, was buying all that equipment instead. I asked him why he had so much stuff. He said he loves trying new stuff and tinkering, and buying second hand stuff to try, he said he was so bad with this compulsion, that his wife left him! 6.gif I promised myself I better never get this kind of compulsion cause it would be so easy to do, I'm a sucker for good stuff, but I don't want lots of stuff to control me.

Twice now I almost bought some used Klipsch speakers but they were in bad shape so I passed.

Good thing or my Mom would have killed me when she found them hiding from her.