Looking for Great Dealer in North Carolina...

Tim_in_NC

I've tried searching for Dealers in my area but it appears that either most of them do not carry certain speakers, they are no longer in business, etc...

I use to go to a Tweeter's location in Raleigh, NC but they no longer carry the Klipsch Line...

Anyone have a recommended dealer in the North Carolina Area?

Thanks,

TIM

TRI CITY ELECTRONICS INC.

1124 HWY 16 NORTH

CONOVER, NC 28613

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

PHONE: 828-464-6198

FAX: 828-466-0420

www.tricityelectronics.com

This is my first post so here goes. I stopped by this place coming from a job I was on.I told the gentleman that I wanted to listen to the ref. subs. They were in a room with other ref. speakers.I listened to some music for about ten min. I just said something about khorns and he said do I want to hear the ones they had set up. He took me to a large room with other systems but over in the corner of the room were the khorns. This was the first time I had seen khorns. 6.gif This guy knew when he saw me ,that khorns were way out of my price rage.He fired up the khorns and mac amps and I was in heaven. This guy could have showed me the ref. and sent me out the door and i would have been satisfied.But he went out of his way to show me all of what they offered. They were all very nise. And told me I could stay and just listen and look arround if I wanted to. I am no expert but I think these guys are the best!1.gif