Need help i think my speakers are messed up

Element112

ok i bought the Klipsch Promedia 4.1 speakers, i read the manual. I hooked them up properly. I got the 4 way sound card that works properly. I noticed that the LED light never went on or turned red or even light up. I dont kmnow wut do do basically the speakers dont work when they are plugged in. I need some help plz

Actually, the 4.1's do NOT have a power switch on the rear, only the 2.1 had that, the 4.1 still has the digital off and the added standbye/headphone mode with a switch on teh Control pod. Make sure your cord from teh control pod tot eh sub is pushed in very securely, this is a factor a lot of the time. if nothing fixes it then you did get a DOA and you should email Amy at the address below.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

yes, i did get this one wrong... but in my defense (he he he) Element112 did not say he was in the outback and splinter said that they did have a switch when it is only teh aussie ones that do.. sorry excuse for a comeback i know... LoL!!!!! just joking with yall, sorry for the mistakecwm30.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/