Painters done.. WOW, looks incredible..

IndyKlipschFan

Electrical and plumbing finishing today friday 28th... of Sept... well paiting is...

Plumbing... "well we will get right to you....soon here... ." Yeah right!!!!

Of course it is for everything BUT the HT room.. which will be Monday at the worst.... Or so "they" tell me.

With the Hurricanes, I have a delay on my HT carpet, so sometime in the next week or two.

I will take some pics after the work today..

Like Dr. Frankenstein said.... IT"S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!..... (almost!)

Stopped by for a short visit today. Paint looks fantastic! The drywall finishers put a very light texture on the ceiling and the flat black ceiling paint doens't look distressing at all. The red walls are very deep and rich looking. Man it's dark, really really dark- movies are gonna be awesome in this HT.

Roger has selected very ornamental, yet functional light fixtures throughout and has already hung the bars for the disco and stage lighting. The family room side is beautiful, light and airy with yet another superb stainless fixture for over the pool table.

Thanks for the sample of the popcorn Rog! I can't wait to help you on 'hook-up' day! Gonna be a lot of work but a blast when those LS start churning out the tunes and the movies come alive. This has been an extraordinary effort and I'm glad to see it all coming to fruition for you!

Michael

I think now it'll be 'wait til it's done fellas...'.

I've promised my bestest buddy a 'Architectural Digest' type photo session once it's completed. He's very busy and probably doesn't have time right now, what with all the myraid details to finish up.

Patience gentlemen.

M

I think now it'll be 'wait til it's done fellas...'.

I've promised my bestest buddy a 'Architectural Digest' type photo session once it's completed. He's very busy and probably doesn't have time right now, what with all the myraid details to finish up.

Patience gentlemen.

M

OH HORSE CRAP!!!!

worthless.gif