3 days and my ifi still hasn't shipped :-(

theonlysavior

I placed an order, as some of you know, at 1am oct 18th. That means its been in processing for 3 days, and they still have not shipped. I was hoping to get them for the weekend but i guess not. Amy, Are they in backorder? How long does klipsch normally take to process ifi orders, and when can i expect to get them shipped out? i will be anxiously awaiting there arrival.

Thanks for offering to help amy but i called klipsch this morning and found out the warehouse is having problems sending out the emails but it shipped out the same day i placed the order and its suppose to arrive tomorrow!! I cant wait. Its going to suck if I have to go out and buy a battery for the remote though. Hey amy how are the return rates of the ifi's?? Are there any know problems I should look out for? I hope i get a healthy system. Thanks again amy.

• Moderators

Hardly any returns that I am aware of... No technical problems, except for the drained battery potential. That's the side effect of having the battery put in the remote ahead of time. Here we were trying to make it easy for everyone to not have to install the battery themselves....<sigh>.

If you do have any trouble with the battery, please do contact us.

Well it turns out I wont be getting them until monday afternoon :-( Just to save me some hassel, im going to head over to RadioShack, what is the exact name of the battery in the remote? O and amy, will klipsch release an ifi speaker wire upgrade, or are the promedia 2.1 monster cables compatible? Thanks a bunch amy

Hardly any returns that I am aware of... No

technical problems, except for the drained battery potential.

That's the side effect of having the battery put in the remote ahead of

time. Here we were trying to make it easy for everyone to not

have to install the battery themselves....<sigh>.

If you do have any trouble with the battery, please do contact us.

Congratulation Klipsch on the consistent quality of iFi

production. Except for the minor battery issue, nothing observed

on the internet as far as any other problem. [:)]

• Moderators

I'm glad you got it finally!!! I believe all our ship to addresses from the webstore are home addresses, I apologize if that wasn't made clear during the order process.

I passed along your email to customer service about a battery-- I'm sure they'll be getting it out to you today.