Heresy and HT update pics

Tom Adams

Yeah, we're starting to get a bit stoked since we're down to the last few tasks......... my goal is to have the room done by Christmas. As for the screen, I think we've settled on a 96" Carada Criterion series in 1.78:1.

[:o] Two months for the last couple of tasks?!... Don't worry, i know how it goes... [;)] and it'll be that much closer to perfection. I just started and I'm aiming Easter to be at the stage you're at...

How far back you gonna be sitting from the 96"? Any rules of thumb i should be looking at?

Well.....the Christmas completion date has more to do with money than my willingness to do the work. I'll put it this way.....my wife is a Financial Controller. She has budgets and accural acounts for EVERYTHING!. Couple that with the HT being paid for "as we go" and you see why it has kinda dragged out.

OTOH, I've gotten smart lately and have started putting dollar values to not just my labor, but to those things that I make versus having to buy them. I show these figures to the wife saying, "Look how much I am saving us honey! Can you imagine what it would've cost if we had to have paid someone to do what I did?" It never really gets me any where, but I try. LOL...[:D]

My first row of seats will be approx. 13 feet back from the screen which is in line with the 2.0X the width of the screen rule.

Tom

Mega ditto on the comments above. Really nice work.

Would love to drop by for a listen when you get it all done.

Yeah Chris, you guys will definitely get an invite. Listen, we haven't forgotten about you guys. We still plan to make a trip your way to meet you and possibly grab a bite to eat some where on the island. I just need to be more diligent and make it happen. Look for a PM sometime next week.

Tom