RSW-5 In Wall - For sale in Maryland

mmiles

At present I have one RSW-5 for sale it was bought for a rear center channel and never installed.

It was purchase in May 2004 from the local dealer. I do not have the original box.

As mentioned above... "At present I have one RSW-5 for sale". That is due to the fact that I am installing a Control4 automation system with distributed audio and may use the present pair in the bonus room and install something else in the media theater room.

Asking Price: $185.00 obo + S&H

Contact info:

410.548.2274 - office

410.546.9628 - home

mmiles@icrinc.net - office

mmiles442004@yahoo.com - home

Regards,

Mike

Sorry moderators to "bump" my own thread but here is an update...

There will be 3 x RSW5's for sale. I will be installing a different in-wall to better match my present main speakers.

This would make a perfect LCR combo or rear surrounds with a spare (possibly rear center).

One unit has never been installed while the other two are presently in use and work great btw (watched "The Interpretor" last night). I did not retain the original boxes.

Price: $525.00 takes all three and UPS Brown S&H is FREE.

This is a great deal for some lucky person!

Regards,

Mike

Mike,

I might be interested in two. We'll be using 2 in-wall speakers when we rebuild our kitchen sometime after the 1st of the year. My son will be heading back to Salisbury in a week or two and can pick them up.

First, I need to do some research on these speakers to make sure they'll work in our kitchen (size, color, etc.). Do you know if the grills are paintable?

- Gary

Gary,

I'll measure the units tonight for outside dimension with trim ring.

The grill can be painted but the grill and trim ring is white to start with. I am not sure of the trim.

These where the top of the line Reference in-walls just a year or so ago but times change...

Let me know.

Regards,

Mike

I have the rsw-5's as rears and love them.

Yes the are paintable. WHen you paint them goto homedepot and get one of those spray devices (about 3 bucks and 2 more for the "air can" refil) used when using paint from a bucket (as apposed to a spray can). Mix that stuff slightly thinner than milk. It took me a while to get it right. Just keep thinning with water, thinner, etc. Also, try to use newer paint. Older stuff seems to clump a bit.

Good luck.

JD