quintets upside down

hypervans

Just moved into my new house and to make a really long story short, the ONLY way for me to place my rear quintets so that there is any sense of symetry and balance is to hang the rears from my ceiling. This would mean, I would use the existing brackets for the "ceiling mounts" and to prevent them from moving, I would place a screw behind the bracket to "lock" it in place. My question would be, if I turn the speaker upside down (because it would have to be) am I risking any damage to the speaker itself? My guess is no, however, I'm hoping someone here can confirm that there are no weight distribution issues (within the speakers themselves) that will mess up my speakers by turning them upside down.

Thanks much.

Thanks, Phil... and, yes, I am using the quins for the fronts and a KSW 10 sub. My room is about 18x12 and I find that the micro quins and the 10 sub is more than enough. Combined with my Yamaha 795A, Sony 43" Rear Pro, Sony DVD and Monster cables buried everywhere, I'm sitting pretty comfy.

I have a set of Quintets and these tiny speakers can fill a large room with sound.I used a KSW12 with the set and the sound quality was very good for the price.

The soft dome tweeter on the Quintets is a very nice feature.I prefer the sound of the Quintets to the Paradigm Cinema(agressive highs).The Quintets are better quality and can play loud if needed.Very good job Klipsch.

TheEAR(s) Now theears