When is the new Nano Insert coming?

MTMT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also waiting and emailed over 2 weeks ago with no confirmation of the email being received.

My iFi is still brand new in the box waiting for either the Nano or the 30GB video insert. I can't use it until I have one of those inserts because those are the only iPods I have.

Please let us know the next step.

• Moderators

Send me an email if you didn't receive confirmation, and I'll check to see if you'd been added to the list. We need addresses and your iFi serial number (back of sub).

We're awaiting the shipment now. They should arrive very soon.

Hello,

I sent a request on 1/18 and sent an updated email that includes the serial number today. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to receive the nano insert.

Also, is it available yet? I think we have all been very patient as it was originally scheduled to be ready in January, then the first week of February, and as of 2/12 is seems it's still not ready. I hope it will be soon, I'm very much looking forward to being able to use the full functionality of the remote and charging.

Thanks,

Lauren