Not enough iFi's

I was at a Sharper Image store last week and the saleskid was demoing the Ifi against that round tude thing. (I don't remember who makes it or what its called, but I bet you do)

The kid was telling this guy that it was alot better than the Klipsch. He would stick the I-pod in the Klipsch and let it play for just a couple of seconds and then put it in the round thing and play the rest of the song. He was making a big deal that it was portable and played on a battery. It was the first time I had heard any of the docking stations and with the little time he played the Ifi I could tell in the long run the sound and bass were alot better than that little round thing.

I guess I could have googled to find out what that round thing is but I bet you can tell me.

Edit: It was the "iM7 inMotion"

Steve

altec lansing im7 are not in the same catergory

Besides don't remind the kid that the first month they were released

they were recalled within a month due to scratching the ipod and the

dock that would never close... (June)

Plus yeah those 8 D batteries that last a good maybe 8 hours yeah sure I want to spend 12 dollars everytime for that......

I don't know why this kid was pushing them but he was doing his best to pull the customers attention away from the Ifi. I was just watching in amasment. At one point I did but in and asked If he would play the Ifi alittle more. So what did he do you ask?

He put the Ipod in the Ifi for 2 seconds and the said, "but look at this" and switched it back to the im7 and started playing with the remote. Then the customer asked about the Ifi remote and all that was said was yea it has one.

Steve

Its very frustrating when you walk into a store and encounter this type of salesperson. I guess you can be rude and ask him some pointed questions and then make comments about how you see the iPod holder for the iM7 damaged at other stores. Nobody likes buying anything that breaks easily [:)]