More Friggin Bose talk....

Joe Shmoe

LOL.... Ah, I just had to chuckle to myself as I was on my bowling league tonight. Somehow one guy at our table started talking about what he got for Christmas (Bose something or other) and so I just thought to myself.. big deal. When the other guy came back from bowling, he chimes in & started telling us about his awesome bose system, now I've about heard enought lol. Just as I was about to say something, a third guy started telling me of how awesome his wireless speakers were.... finally I just set everyone straight & said I didn't care for the "Bose sound" & that's why I chose Klipsch. :) I also told the one guy that, I just couldn't believe that wireless speakers could be any good.

All this was just in fun, but it just made me think of the forum when they started going on about Bose. The first guy sells electronics etc. & he agreed that Klipsch were very nice.

Some people will just never learn.

Actually, today I had a "blose experience". A friend of mine said "at work, we don't have a radio. We have a really nice CD player hooked up to really nice bose speakers..." . Im like "yea" ,"ok". Sometimes you just have to agree with people.

BTW LOL, i looked at that "Placement Suggestion for Cubed Speakers".

scp53