4.1s + aux in + dvd player

bluedraco

this is line input, its got nothing to do with ohms.

your speaker is 4.1.. bundling it with a dvd player (decoder equiped assumed) is not a wise move(u probably dont have choice).. u should upgrade to 5.1. or stick to PC, its a set for pc after all.

edit: I am not a crazy poster as my avatar would make u believe Smile.gif

------------------

BA735 USB

ProMedia 4.1

Sony MDR-Z600 HP

SBLive 1024 Digital

This message has been edited by splinter on 10-20-2001 at 12:49 AM

Why do you say that this was a bad choice? It is a great choice. If someone can only spend $300 for a HT speaker system the Pro's are the best they could get. If they wanted to spend $399 then the 5.1's are the best. For my Sony 5 Disc DVD player i hooked up my v2.400's, better than the 5.1 system i had at the time.

It is not the BEST choice if you want a really great HT but it is up there, for its price at least.

I would plug the 4.1's directly into the DVD Player through the RCA outputs (get some adapters). It is great for that and if you setp the speaker placement correct, the "phantom center" really sounds good.

Good luck and don't fret, there is ALWAYS a way around a problem. There is even a way to hook up the 4.1's to many different outputs without spending tons of dough.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

thanks guys for the tips

it was just so my dvd player could play mp3 cds through all 4 speakers for my sister's wedding yesterday (i did the music) but we ended up hiring dj equipment which came with speakers and stuff...and i just added my dvd player to complete the setup...

thanks anyway!

;o)