connect my klipsch multimedia 2.1 to TV

saucedo

Hello everybody!! [:)]

is possible to connect my klipsch multimedia 2,1 to my television set Samsung Tx-r2678wh 26"Wide DynaFlat??? . I like to enjoy its spectacular sound in movies, programs and videos.

If the answer is positive, please tell me that connectors or adapters or cables that I need .

I show you the rear panel jacks

Thank you so much

Posted Image

Anything is possible, it just depends on how much you want to mess with it. The problem I see if that the 2.1 system has a single input for audio, but your tv is looking for a left and a right. Easiest way would be to get a converter that could take your 1 and split it in to two connections. Then the real question is, would it seperate the channels out preperly... I don't know.

One thing I thought about doing was cutting the wires on the speakers and wiring them in as my surrounds, but I would hate to dismantle these nice speakers.

I'm sure someone else will be able to provide more help, but that's what I got...

radioshack has them if you want to do it in a day instead of waiting for delivery

just ask for a 1/4 inch rca to 1/8 (3.5 mm same thing) mini stereo

plug. hook the red to red and white to white (rca ends) into the

colored coded side on the tv, and the 1/8 mini stereo plug (looks like

a headphone jack because it is) into the input of the promedia. Then

just remember to turn the output on the tv ON and adjust the speakers

accordingly

[:D]Thanks for your answer "tommiwan","ironwoods", "Jay481985"...[H]

Yea, I prefer to go instead of waiting for delivery (I'm very deseperate).

one completes question. In scale of 1 to 10, that so faithful I will listen the sound in the loudspeakers (when I plug to the tv) , taking into account that in my PC I installed a soundcard X-Fi Sound Blaster and in the TV just the signal of movie or the program.

An excuse by my badly english

Thank's again

Frank

[:D]Thanks for your answer "tommiwan","ironwoods", "Jay481985"...[H]

Yea, I prefer to go instead of waiting for delivery (I'm very deseperate).

one completes question. In scale of 1 to 10, that so faithful I will listen the sound in the loudspeakers (when I plug to the tv) , taking into account that in my PC I installed a soundcard X-Fi Sound Blaster and in the TV just the signal of movie or the program.

An excuse by my badly english

Thank's again

Frank

Yikes....Frank, you should've stopped after "Thanks". Was this run through Babel-Fish? [;)]

ok...I understand

but taking about ....

" In scale of 1 to 10, that so faithful I will listen the sound in the loudspeakers (when I plug to the tv) , taking into account that in my PC I installed a soundcard X-Fi Sound Blaster and in the TV just the signal of movie or the program"....

I don't know if I explain myself, please let me know.

thanks

Paco

YESSSSS !!!...YEESSSS!!! that was my cuestion !!

I think that my pc's x-fi SB is better than my tv, but....

ironwoods...thanks for help me in this issue

I speak spanish and mi name es Francisco Saucedo, but the alias for Francisco is Frank (or Paco)

If you're using the PC as the DVD source, then yes, for movies and CD audio, it would be best. But then for broadcast TV, you'll be stuck with the TV's speakers. For all around ease, when run through the TV, the remote will function as the volume control, with all bases covered.
Just to let you know, there is a Spanish section to this forum, but all in all you done good. [;)]

Cortesía de los pescados de Babel:
Si usted está utilizando la PC como la fuente de DVD, después sí, para las películas y el audio del CD, sería el mejor. Pero entonces para la difusión TV, le pegarán con los altavoces de la TV. Para todo alrededor la facilidad, cuando está funcionado a través de la TV, el telecontrol funcionará como el control de volumen, con todas las bases cubiertas.
Apenas déjele saber, hay una sección española a este foro, pero toda en todos usted bueno hecha. [;)]
http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=10