Connecting Synergy Sub-10

ApEx

Im very close to buying the Synergy Sub-10. When looking at picture of it I noticed that it has a Red and White RCA cable hook-up in the back when my Reciever only outputs 1 RCA. So in order to connect the subwoofer to my reciever do I just put a splitter on the end of my subwoofer cable?

in short, it makes no difference. Just use one or the other (DO NOT SPLIT)

But go for the sub-12 :)

Ight thanx man. I want to get the 12 but It very expensive and Im not putting the sub In that big of a room so it doesent need to be massive.Right now I have a 8" Yamaha Sub with a output of 100 watts and It sounds really good, So a 10" Sub with 420 watts should be sick.

the 2 sub inputs are for stereo sub from a receiver with such outputs. if you only have 1 sub/LFE out connect it to the white (LFE/left) and connect nothing to the red (right).

BTW....i have heard that some subs give a few more db if both inputs are used with a splitter. klipsch sub manual says nothing about connecting with a splitter.

When I went to bestbuy to check out the subs they got there I noticed that they had a splitter on there Synergy Sub-12. I dont know if they just did it because thats what they thought they should do or if they know a real reason to do it.