Anyone get an order from themusic.com lately?

BiggerIsBetter

I place an order for several albums and my credit card was charged on 12/21. I have received no status updates, still listed as pending on the onsite status, and they did not respond to my email inquiry I sent on Monday. I send another email earlier today.

This is my first order from this site. Anyone have any prior experience with them? With the 30 day limit on challenging the charge coming up I am getting concerned.

I really want the albums I ordered and don't mind waiting, but I HATE getting ripped off....more than the money.

Insight appreciated.

They are wholly owned by Classic Records.

They are very lax about stuff like this.

I don't think they're going anywhere, but . . .

A couple of months ago I ordered 4 copies of the new John Heard record and went to pick them up in person (their facility is less than a mile from my office). They charged me $20 for shipping and then it took them about an HOUR to do the credit. And finally, when my credit card statement came they had credited the ENITRE amount--thus giving me 4 free records. I had to go back to the them and show them the statement and have them RECHARGE my card so that they would be paid. They gave me a free record because I was honest.