rf3 II's......

VideoGUY

hey guys, i am an avid reader of the forums and love the info that flows through here, and now i finally have a question of my own. i purchased a pair of rf-3's a little over two months ago from tweeter and have the connected to my sony 444es and they sound amazing. well, with the new release of the rf3 II's i can't help but think i should upgrade. for you more long-term klipsch people what do you think. i am going to buy the rc-3 II very soon. i purchased my rf-3's as a trade up for 575 at tweeter, now i can trade them up for rf 3II's by just paying the difference, about 250 bucks. what do you think? jump on the upgrade now, wait, is it worth it??? thanks for the help for those who reply...

This message has been edited by VideoGUY on 10-18-2001 at 01:35 PM

Not worth the upgrade.

Why?

The RF-3II is mostly a Monster Cable wired RF-3.Will you hear the better cable??I dont know,is it worth the extra change.Not to me

If you would get a sturdier cabinet,better crossover,real wood finishes and WBT posts then YES.

The RF-3 is a very good speaker,the RF-3II is a good update.Its not any big leap forward.

If you would ask if the RF-5 is worth $250 more,I would say "YES" go for the upgrade right away its worth it.

TheEAR(s) two $0.02

TheEAR(s) Now theears