what is this worth?

BillA

I just don't even use my home theater speaker setup,,, Between the wife who wears a hearing aid and screams if I turn something up, a 5 yr old who also hates loud stuff, and living in apartments where I could not turn it up to enjoy, I watch tv 99.999% of the time with no extra speakers on (tv speakers only).

I have a set of rf-35s that I took from box hooked up used about a month on maybe 4 movies and reboxed for a move, moved and havent even unboxed them... They are 100% black. guessing 10 hours use total.

My center is a RC3 and is all black too, very little use, lived in apt could not turn up, boxed up for that move, still sitting in box in den, was used with quintets for about a year but most of that year tv was watched without stereo on.

For rears I use 2 quintets black, but also have 2 more quintets (2 of which were surrounds 2 were mains till i got the rf35s, still sound great just very little use or need here.

Sub is the KSW 15 the bigone, can shake a house! but living in apt neighbors complained, moved and still havent hooked up system...this is my baby, i love this thing, but if wife or daughter are home 98% of time they complain so its off most every movie is audio thru tv only....

Thinking of selling this stuff since I never use it, what could I expect to get from these as a group sale (guestimates) all are black all arein great shape, rf35's used less than 10 hours TOTAL even....

If someone lives near white lake mI and wants to come see it or hear it (*can be hooked up) lmk, but at this point tryin to determine value...

Bill

not really into ebay or shipping these due to size and weight (huge heavy stuff)... open to trade stuff too if local, I am into guitars, GPS (want one for car), pcstuff, laptop, all sorts of things and of course $$$$

Bill,

You have a unique set of speakers. The RF 35 will sell for 400-450.00. Your center is not the correct one for use with the RF 35, but you could possibly get 200 for it. (It goes with the RF3 series). The Quintets are only going to sell for 50-75.oo. Where you make money is the Sub, which will be a big addition to someones set up! (Others can chime in on known pricing).

EDIT: Here is a listing for a KSW 15 from Jan..........fwiw.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-KSW-15-Powered-Subwoofer-800Watts_W0QQitemZ5856437345QQcategoryZ3275QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry to hear of your troubles, good Luck.

I would sell these (part them out even) for reasonable prices etc - but not really into trying to ship these, just too big too heavy and worried about possible shipping damages, I realize this limits me to someone in mid michigan/detroit area but who knows maybe someone local will come in and see this and down the road get in touch with me to work out a deal or something, for me tho they aren't even being used so i am open to the option to let someone else buy and use them locally.

Bill