Things could be worse with all the deffective speakers people get

A Fire Inside

I've gone through my returns with klipsch BUT their is never a hassel getting them to take it back. I've sent in a Sub for the 4.1's and got a good one (i think). I had the old .2v400's and the control pod went bad. I sent in in and forgot to send my receipt with it. Realizing this a few days after i call and fax in my receipt and the same day i get the new control pod 1. Free upgrade Smile.gif. So what i'm saying at least we don't have to argue with klipch techies to give us an RMA number or send off our speakers and they return them telling us it passed "their tests". This is within the USA mind you though, support stinks else where i heard.

Just to give you an example I had a sony burner and one day it started taking my computer 8 minutes to boot with the cdr pluged in but with in taken out W2K booted in 1 mintute or so. I download some sony program that tell me my cdr is fine, this program also sends my results to sony for proof. I call sony, they say theirs nothing they can do "It passes their test".

Another example (pending) My $500 dollar sony G400 19in monitor. The text was becoming pixelly even the fonts to change settings on my monitor (with it unplugged from my video card). I just sent it off monday. Before i sent it off I did one of their test and it passed but the problem is still their.

So far sony 150 out (possibilly $500 more in a few weeks). And Klipsch money out 0!!! So remember things can always get worst.

This message has been edited by A Fire Inside on 10-25-2001 at 11:19 PM

i have had the same things happen to me. POS Sony VAIO is falling apart and they say it works fine... it is perfectly normal for it to burn at 2-4x on an 8times burner, who needs to watch dvd anyways?, it shutsdown randomly? well that saves yo uthe trouble, the list goes on and one... it randomly deltes files? don't ever have to worry about having a full HD and buying a new one.......

ProView POS $450 monitor... scannign was so screwed up, they never answered any of my like 40 emails, never picked up the phone after 6 hours of holding, and then calling different offices 5 times..

http://fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/id52.htm

the SONY VAIO section you can ignore.. it is all lies now LoL! POS Sony! LoL! Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

wow, two sony vaio owners who can't stnd their conmputers.... mine has gotton worse, installed XP and had to ake it out cause it caused problems with 23 hardwares and 15 sony programs... AGH!

well, getting a new one soon.

good luck and NO ONE EVER BUY A SONY!!!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665