Urgent!Need help please! I have to give the seller answer tomorrow!

FuzzyNY

I plan to upgrade my current HT system, I already orderd the Denon 3300, Quintets for surround and got a good deal on M&K MX350 but because of the M&K I've already spent more than what I planned for...

Now it comes to the center and frontL/R channels, I mostly watch DVDs and I am not a big fan on music, I heard people said that the most important parts for movie is the reciever, center channel and the sub, I think the reciever and the sub are ok and I come up with the following choice sinces I only have less than $500 left for the rest...

choice 1: RC-3II + SB-2 (will they have matching problem?

choice 2: KSC-C1 + RB-3 (will they have matching problem?)

choice 3: SC1 + SB-3

again the HT is 90% for DVDs, which choice would you make in this situation? thanks for any help and suggestions!

Fuzz

This message has been edited by FuzzyNY on 10-26-2001 at 11:45 PM

Yes, you will have matching problems with all options but #3. The best sound would be the RB-3 and RC-3, but you didn't list that as an option (too expensive?). Perhaps you could get the RB-3s now, run it without a center channel in "phantom" mode for now, and get the RC-3 later...

Doug

thanks for the help guys, I finally made up my mine and got the RF3II and RC3II and the MK MX350 will be shipped out tomorrow, I am gonna have a movies weekend Smile.gif the HT was upgraded from Pioneer vsx409 and Enegry take5 with a 8" sub system, hopefully I can see some improvement

Fuzz

------------------

Denon 3300

Klipsch RF-3II

Klipsch RC-3II

Klipsch Quintets surround

M&K MX-350 THX sub

Toshbia 6200 DVD player

Yamaha CDC-675 Changer

Toshbia 43HX70 HDTV

This message has been edited by FuzzyNY on 10-29-2001 at 06:58 PM