Is there any online dealer that with give me the price of some Klipch reference systems and a surround sound preamp??

JuRocktheRock

MSRP of RB-10 is $248/pair; RVX-42 is $449/each, and I think RF-10 is $498/pair.

Klipsch doesn't have online dealers.

Find a local dealer & go listen to them. You'll pay a bit more than the e-bay stuff, but it's good to hear speakers before you buy them.

thanks im thinking on gettting the whole Rf-10 system but in peices over time. im ginna use a dolby digital out put from my soundcard to the optical/digital in on a receiver then monster cable them to the rf 10 system as i buy it peice by peice. eventually ill have surround sound 7.1 streamimg right off my audio card to the receiver. but at first a couple rf-10s and stereo. it will take tiem but it will be better then comprinizing with a promedia ultra or a LogiZ5500 to have them waer down after a couple years or so and havign to get them repaired. I hope to one day have my rf-10 system connected to my pc in surround sound 7.1 or 5.1 for gaming and music :)[:)][:o]