Tour of Klipsch Indianapolis Facility?

JLH

I know a while ago someone purposed this, but one of the Klipsch employees stated that the building was not ready yet. This has been some time ago and I was wondering if it would be possible for a group of us Klipsch enthusiasts to take a guided tour through the new facility? I know the Indianapolis facility probably wont have as much to see as the Hope facility, but I thought it would be very interesting to talk with some people and hear about the history of Klipsch from its employees. Any thoughts on this guys?

I agree, touring the Indy Klipsch Headquarters would be a great treat. You have been in the new building for some time now. And the building of the new sound test chamber should be off the ground too.

I have a big "helpful suggestion." Hear me out on this please.

Klipsch Coprporate, in Indianapolis, IN, needs a Klipsch showroom.

Please have every one of your products for demonstration. <<Heritage line especially>> You could bill the products or give store credit based on locality to the nearest Dealer. (E.G., You can't sell them at the Indy facility, but could take an order etc., etc.) That way, Klipsch "Corporate" wouldn't be in conflict with the dealer network.) This would EXPAND SALES, not hurt them. You have the room, in the building your in, so this is a "No Brainer."

This would also allow a potential dealer, current dealers, and of course customers to come and hear, see, touch, smell, and taste (all 5 senses working here) the Klipsch Experience. It only works, if you have everything available including your recent acquisition of Amplifier companies too. After all, there are so many complaints on this board for lack of full line to A/B the speakers and or improper set ups in the stores. This is the World headquarters after all... Share the world with the worlds best Klipsch Speakers to everyone!!!

For those willing to pay, say over $2,000.00, or more, on a pair of Audio speakers, they would, IMO (In My Opinion) come to Indianapolis, IN to audition them. (Maybe not in all cases, but more than you think!!) Indy is also located within 8 hours of 70% of the USA population wise. Many dealers do not go to all the trade shows. They are expensive, long, and not always the best place to LISTEN to your great products. Here is your chance to have them over at "Your Place" and really show them the nuances and specialty of the Klipsch brand.

So Bob G, and others at Klipsch corporate, what do you think???