Architorture Part IV : Return of the Deck

damonrpayne

My tiny little deck will be done today along with all the other inspeciton-failing items the city inspector left for us on March 22nd. The second attempt at final inspection will be either tomorrow or Wednesday. I am not spiritual in any way but I invite those of you who are to inject good karma into the cosmos for me, so I can stop worry about this and focus on important things like building my audio room and having cookouts this summer.

Updates as they are available. Peace.

Damon, do you have records of the original guesses for move-in day?

Instead of agonizing over things that might be out of your control, why not plan the party? And buy yourself a hot tub, you'll need it after the move!

Positive vibes going out for ya buddy- I AM in touch with the cosmos, VERY intouch!

Michael

Ok......I'm calling upon all of you to ban together with me and help Damon out here. If someone can setup an account for us to contribute to that would be great. Otherwise, we'll just have to send Damon our donations. I knew he was tight on money, but had no idea just how tight it was. I direct your attention to the photo of his bathroom above........

They can't even afford toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom