Free - Sony PS-LX220 Turntable

I have this turntable which was given to me but I have never even hooked it up. I don't own a single record. I was going to throw it on ebay or just throw it away but I figured maybe one of you wants it.

If you are interested let me know. I will take some pics if you would like as well.

All you have to do is shoot me S & H (I'm guessing $15).

Thanks

Seismic,

May I be the one to claim it? I just bought a bunch of records, including a really nice copy of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" only to have my record player die on me. I have been unable to afford to replace it, so this would definetly help a lot! The poor records have been sitting for months unable to be played.

I live in Stroudsburg, PA 18360. As you mentioned, whatever shipping is I would of course pay. If this is agreeable, you're welcome to shoot me an e-mail!

-Jon

It's yours! I'll try and send it out within a day or two and let you know what shipping was. I wanted to mention as previously posted, I haven't checked to make sure this is working because I don't own any records. I plugged it in last night and the table spins and the needle arm appears to work as it should.

I'll let you know when it ships.

PM sent

****Apparently I cannot send you a PM*** I will try again later so I can get your address and we can figure out the S & H payment.

Thanks