Yess picked them up today!

tc3sean

Went to costco today and got the Ifi's for 215$ with tax, last box! The orig seal was broken, so was the box that contains the rsx-3s[:@] But they were sealed with the klipsch sticker in the silver box, so it's all good. I asked the manager bout a discount for open box, but they dont have any, but get this, if you buy anythign from costco, electronic wise,(plasmas, projection lcds, TVs, stereos, speakers, laptops, desktops, ect ect) you can return them anytime down the line if "there is a problem" with them, the cash register guy say people buy a hugh 60" plasma for the superbowl then return it a few weeks later, and you get 100% money back. So if anything happens to these, or something breaks, i just gotta packem up, and exhange for somenew ones at costco. Costco had also the Igroove in stock. Nice work to costco for getting klipsch products in there stores here a pic from my phone. btw they are 114$

igroove5qv.jpg

Here's a few of my setup, omg, the size of the sub enclosure, i havent been able to crank more than 1/4 right now..Tommorrow it is..

full1oz.jpg

baboom3sc.jpg

night4bn.jpg

The PM2.1's Retired for now.

retired3uq.jpg

Also itunes users, if you are ticked off about using itunes to update your ipod and add music and such, get ml_ipod plugin for winamp! I just use winamp myself for recording streams, and for updating my ipod. You just install the plugin, then open winamp, select the drive your ipod is on and boom done. Just right click on a song, right click, Send to Ipod, and boom done. It also edits song titles to be compatiable with the ipod. Also you can allow it to automatically convert a song to acc, mp4, mp3, so it can be playable on teh ipod. Heres a SS

winampowns17ex.jpg

And Heres the site: http://www.mlipod.com/index.php

Had to see what was lurking under that silver cover! Yeah my parents pay for the membership fee at costco. I dont know how much it is a month. Btw, im already thinking about upgrading cables, i saw the monster cables at radioshack, 20-Ft. Monster® XPHP Speaker Cable for 30$ but dont i need two pairs of thoes? Or just cut them in half and get a pack of thoes plugs that go on the ends?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2117894&cp=2032058.2032227.2032241&allCount=32&fbn=Price%2F%2410.00+-+%2449.99&fbc=1&fr=StorePrice%2FRSK%2F00001000%2F00004999&parentPage=family

Had to see what was lurking under that silver cover! Yeah my parents pay for the membership fee at costco. I dont know how much it is a month. Btw, im already thinking about upgrading cables, i saw the monster cables at radioshack, 20-Ft. Monster® XPHP Speaker Cable for 30$ but dont i need two pairs of thoes? Or just cut them in half and get a pack of thoes plugs that go on the ends?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2117894&cp=2032058.2032227.2032241&allCount=32&fbn=Price%2F%2410.00+-+%2449.99&fbc=1&fr=StorePrice%2FRSK%2F00001000%2F00004999&parentPage=family

that is way to overpriced..... anyways the ifi can accept max 16 gauge, 14 with lots of twisting due to the spring clips on hte amp. The rsx-3 can take I believe 8 gauge.

Hmm from that bluejeancable site i think im going to go with the Belden 5T00UP (Gray jacket, 10 AWG), and pick up a pair of thoes one clips, that will go to the Ifi amp, uhh i don't know what they are called, they are installed on the monstercables that i posted a link too, someone tell me what they are called! It's just a single prong.

The Klipsch grills come off so easily compared to the logitech..... My pm 4.1 came off nice, and left little damage on the rim. The logitech Z-560 my 2nd system compared to my z680 was soo hard to pull off. Its INSANE! The iFi is a thumbs up! If it was for me tho, I would have left the grill on for at least a year since its brand new. I still have my grill on for my z680. I want to leave it in a good condition since it came from the mainland and still gives me memories.