Man am I bummed

SteelerFan

[:'(] Well it's my own damn fault. I've kept putting off buying the Outlaw ICBM I need to complete my HT and now I see they have discontinued it.[:@] My McCormack preamp doesn't do any kind of bass management, it only controls volume for each channel.

Guess I'm going to have to start keeping an eye on ebay and Audiogon in hopes one appears. This is what I get for being so cheap I guess.

[:'(] Well it's my own damn fault. I've kept putting off buying the Outlaw ICBM I need to complete my HT and now I see they have discontinued it.[:@] My McCormack preamp doesn't do any kind of bass management, it only controls volume for each channel.

Guess I'm going to have to start keeping an eye on ebay and Audiogon in hopes one appears. This is what I get for being so cheap I guess.

Gosh darn-it, You won the Super Bowl, what more do you want? Can't You find out if there are any units left-over you can get?

Gosh darn-it, You won the Super Bowl, what more do you want? Can't You find out if there are any units left-over you can get?

We did win the Superbowl.[:D] However, I'm still whining about missing out on the ICBM I need. They have no more leftover units and I have the feeling a few may turn up on ebay for more than they originally sold for but I guess I deserve that.[:(]