Costco deal still on?

Hi cucubee, and welcome to the klipsch forums! I beleive i was the last person to get the last set at my local costco. I asked the workers there and they said that when they run out there out. And they will not be recieving another shipment. I guess a one time deal. Best thing is to do is keep your head up, and go down to your local costco and see if there is any in stock, on the floor. If not ask questions about when there will be a reshipment. bahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi cucubee, and welcome to the klipsch forums! I beleive i was the last person to get the last set at my local costco. I asked the workers there and they said that when they run out there out. And they will not be recieving another shipment. I guess a one time deal. Best thing is to do is keep your head up, and go down to your local costco and see if there is any in stock, on the floor. If not ask questions about when there will be a reshipment. Also, i know how to get a Ifi set online from klipsch for 200$. PM me if interested. (thanks to jay)

bah you're not being very secretive [;)]

i brought refurbished and to be honest since I worked at a retail store and "had" to set up the ifi speakers on the floor, I can tell you they did basically the same packaging and was in the same pristine order as the non refurbished new. I mean i did more damage the moment I unbagged them from the styrofoam protection by just breathing on them then whomever had them before hand.

i brought refurbished and to be honest since I worked at a retail store and "had" to set up the ifi speakers on the floor, I can tell you they did basically the same packaging and was in the same pristine order as the non refurbished new. I mean i did more damage the moment I unbagged them from the styrofoam protection by just breathing on them then whomever had them before hand.

Thank god I kept them in great condition.Whew [;)]

I freeekin want the rsx5's as well. But arn't thoes hard to come by? I have a compusa near by with a goodguy's inside with the reference series, i need to drop by there and check em out. And isn't it a better idea to just get a reciever to power the rsx5's instead of the ifi sub? But if you didn't want to shell out the extra money would the ifi amp be OK?

andy from klipsch said the rsx4 would have a flatter response and was a little taken aback at how well they matted wit hthe ifi sub. The rsx should have a better performance based on specs. The rsx5 are really not hard to come by at all but do buy black with the copper cones. Authorized dealers should be in the 125-150 range.

FYI that I just picked up an iFi unit at Costco here in Austin, Texas.

They sold out of their iFi's about a month ago -- this batch just showed up about 3 days ago. Price was still $199.99 (a great deal at that price!)

[:D]

Cool. . . . Costco is still handling them!