Klipsch Cornwall

There is a huge forum of Cornwall information that I brought back to current in the modifications forum. It might also be good reading for you.

Also know that many here have used the Khorn/:LaScala 400 horn for a speaker called CornScala which combines Cornwall bass cabinet with LaScala treble parts. There are other design modifications as well.

Michael

Also know that many here have used the Khorn/:LaScala 400 horn for a speaker called CornScala which combines Cornwall bass cabinet with LaScala treble parts. There are other design modifications as well.

Michael

Yes, such as substituting a Pyle Pro horn for the K-400/K-600...

IMG_0045.jpg

Or going with an Altec Lansing 511B horn from their Voice Of The Theater (VOTT) speakers...

IMG_0423.jpg

There is a huge forum of Cornwall information that I brought back to current in the modifications forum. It might also be good reading for you.

Michael

Michael,

Where the hell is Belgium? Is that southwest Texas or northeast Arkansas?[:D]

Welcome Pierre,

As Michael said, do your homework and research the options if you are going to build. There is a world of knowledge here about the orignal Cornwall and extreme Cornwall modifications. Also, do a search on CornScala, 511b mid horns, JBL tweeters, BEC tweeters, cross-over filters and CornScala dbb. Don't hesitate to ask a question.

Best Regards,

Terry

OMG Chops,

Don't scare the guy away with the looks of those things! Think of his wife!

My old woman has "my boys" in her watch pocket along with the lawyers phone number because of my sh*t in the LR! .....However, when the lights are dim (they only come out at night) and the SPL is above 110db, she melts away just like we do.

Terry

Hello,

Thank you for all the information for the Cornwall enclosures.

Two HP k33e it I have misses I the two medium and both tweeter. I probably will move to for the tweeter and the medium I do not know yet. I would like a sound comparable with my Scala which is equipped with the network with Al K. They are marvellous enclosures! Thank you Paul Klipsch. And still thank you for Al K.

I will build the cases in multiplexing of 44mm I think that it is one of best drink for enclosures.

I will build identical to the original.

For filtering I still think of the network from Al K for my Cornwall.

I will give you photographs as soon as work is started. Belgium is beside France and Holland, it is a small country.

Cordially and thank you for all your answers.

Pierre.

Don't we have another member in Belguim? Timmikid? EDIT- just checked Timmikid is in the Netherlands- right next door! You guys should talk!

C'mon you guys remember Belguim- think back to World HIstory WWII. Some nasty stuff went down in Belguim. Understand its a pretty peaceful place nowdays.

If I understand right, you have the woofers, but need the tweeters and mids. We have a member here named BEC (Bob Crites) who might have the parts you need.

Michael