Weekly Music Contributor Winner....

boomer9911

Music Weekly contributions....has anyone won this "weekly" prize and actually received it since it's conception? Sorry, but I have watched and read the hype with this thread, to see squat....even recommended Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells to see....wrong or right....if your going to advertise...then follow through eh...IMO....someone owns and has won something, according to Klipsch give aways.......[;)]

I thought it was Monthly, and it doesn't start until next week for this month? Thebes will take care of it, he's on it.

I do the weekly contribution because, like talking (or writing) musical stuff, and will keep on doing it even if I never win anything. The music is more important to me than the equipment, and I just love talking the Classic Rock scene.

I know at one time there were a few T-shirts given out as prizes, I thought Thebes was footing the bill on that. Maybe Klipsch donated them, I don't know.

It doesn't matter to me one way or another, like Oldbuckster, I just enjoy sharing the music I enjoy, and learning from others.

Crank it up!

..and ride safe.