Corn 1's for Sale. Pickup only in Illinois

I.T. Guy

Hi Guys. Long time no speak.

I am going to be selling one of my sets of Cornwall 1's. C-BR 1978 SN#17s553 and 17s602. They are entirely original and I will include 4 new capacitors which I never installed.

If you are interested send me an email at kmill99@sbcglobal.net. I will email you pictures. These are for pickup only.

I am located in Aurora, Illinois. They are very, very nice condition. I purchased some risers (not attached to keep them original) from one of they guys on the forum. The serial numbers do not match. I am not sure how that happens but regardless they are very well kept. Please make fair offers. I paid $900

PS: I am Spaaaz's brother. I think Dr. Who and Michael Colter have both picked up stuff from him and I am just a short distance further.

Kevin

Thanks for offering here first. Are the networks upgraded, cabinets veneered, anything beyond stock?

Yeah, I've got I think a nice pair of CWO's from Spaaaz. I kinda forget where they all came from- DrWho is my Chicago connection! [;)]

Michael

Those would have been from my brother. I remember him telling me you were picking them up.

They are all original. No changes! I have 4 capacitors that I purchased and never installed. Those will be no charge if you want them.

Kevin

For what it's worth I am often travelling between Aurora and Champaign and occasionally I'm in Indy. So if anyone needs some help with transport let me know.

Also, I T Guy is a real cool dude. Definetly someone you can trust.

Thanks for the kind words Doc! (PS: Spaaaz sends a hello)

I am not going to try Ebay as I dont want the hassle. I would rather know they got a good home by a contact within the forum. They are extremely well kept. Only one tiny, tiny chip at the far bottom of one but it cannot be seen by the naked eye when 1 foot back.

I will just keep them if no interest. I can tell my wife "I tried honey but they would not sell". Oh darn! Hee hee

Kevin