Where's the BEEF

scottmjackson

Well...well

I was waiting to get a RSW12 and 15 for test from my Klipsch dealer.NOT one showed up yet Frown.gif

They say in about a month,it matters not I will not buy anything new before the new year.

Still I dont like the delays,it smells like a deja vu

LF sub story(remember the poor performing LF series? I do and the LF-10 stunk like a skunk).

Come on Klipsch make sure your BASH(it aint trash right?)amplifiers are ready to deliver the goods.When I get a sub for testing I dont test it half way.Its all or nothing,I damaged a LF-10 in testing(the VC was rubbing on the magnetic structure after!)anyway its not my fault the sub self destroyed itself.

If SVS,Sunfire,Aerial,Revel,Velodyne,Paradigm,REL can produce subs that work so can Klipsch.

I still dont trust the BASH amps 100%,the ProMedias also use these amps(4.1 and 5.1).

If you have problems just ask THE MAN and I name Bob carver to design a sub amp for you.The Sunfire amps are solid,NEVER HAD ONE DEFECTIVE(and I tortured the Sunfire subs like few)and the return rate is low(dealer only had ONE I think defective!

I am sure Bob could design a superb integrated amp for the new Ultra with amp.Many called upon Bob to design amps for thier subs and all work A-1.

TheEAR(s) Now theears