BobG - YOU'VE GOT MAIL

T2K

Recently purchased KSP300's in both Mahogany and Black Satin.I have talked to tech support

about info regarding finish's of these speakers (demo's with scratches).Tried without success to talk to Trey, or anyone else that could help.Anyway, here is all that

I have: Black Satin-Lilly stain w/30 sheen lacquer finish.Mahogany:wiping stain.Any info

you could furnish is appreciated.I would like to get them looking like they sound.

Thanks, Keith

bobster,

well I did hear from Trey and he said

the mahogany stain is a special mix for Klipsch and is unavailable to ship to the public(got a tomato can bobster?).Anyway, after listening to these speakers for about a week I don't care what color they are.I really would like to touch these speakers up(need the stain) and can probably(they'll look like crap)find something close locally.

And is that the 30 sheen lacquer coat on top

of the stain that,I believe it was Amy,spoke of? There for a while I thought I had called

Ace Hardware everyone was so helpful.And who

was that blasting Tech Support a while back?

Anyway, as I told Trey,these are they.The speakers I have been looking for.Got 5 of em wired up with KG5.5's,C7,S6's,SW12II with the

Acurus juice pumping thru their veins.Even my

wife loves them.She just wants them touched up.HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPP.

Keith