• Moderators

We saw a pair of the new La Scala's during our tour of the plant and I swear I heard them calling..."Michael, Michael come get me." Man, they were beautiful walnut finish.

Today, we auditioned them in the listening room closet to the office. Talk about music to your ears. You need to sell a few pair and get some of these new ones.

They sounded real good and if you listen closely you can hear them calling your name.

It's 1:40 and I just got home. The wedding was beautiful, I'll put some pix up tomorrow. Bride was a 22 year old ex-cheerleader and groom was a handsome lad. It all took place on the grounds of the Brides' parent's 10 acre spread in southwestern Indiana. They had a 12 piece band from Illinois who rocked the tent with tunes by Chicago and other 60's greats, 30 minute fireworks show, and the hardest working photographers in the tri-state area!

I appreciated the calls from Roger, Trey and Doc tonight. Thanks for all of you thinking of me. I hope you had enough fun to last you all.

I tired- going to get in the hot tub for the aches and then sleepy bye.....

Michael

well don't go falling asleep in the tub... [;)]

Dude, everyone was thinking of you down here...especially the Dtel's - who btw are fricken awesome (I was hoping you guys would win those cornwalls). There were a lot of music references that I actually knew something about cuz of all the time we've spent listening together - and even recognized some of the stuff during the concert. I hope we do more live music kinda stuff in the future (maybe not as crazy insane) as I would love to watch Colter go crazy throwing subwoofer at obnoxious drummers [;)]

But ya, seems I'll be rolling into Indy sometime around 5pm tomorrow- though with the way I hear Hunter drives it'll probably be around 1pm [;)]

Have you heard the Lascala 2's yet? I thought they sounded pretty good actually (finally don't have that ringing bass bin).

Hey Doc, looks like it's gonna be a rainy day so I think the boating adventure will be postponed, I'll probably just go rent some movies and hang with the SYSTEM today. When ya stop by I'll blow the hair off your head with the THX subs and of course there's the Khorns to check out (oh yeah, I forgot, you don't think you'll like the sound of them, right? HA)[;)]

Dtel is a Forte man and everyone knows it. I don't think he'll like those CWIII's so you'd might as well pack em up and bring them to the CORNWALL KING! (that would be yours truly). [:)]

I'm delerious as always after a whopping 4.5 hours sleep, so might crawl back to bed after calling my boating buddies, one of which is a curvaceous 32 year old with a dark tan and wicked southern accent. [:'(]

So give a call ahead and I can hang with ya this afternoon. But you know where the key is.

Michael

So y'all could see what I was up to and why I couldn't play this weekend, I put up some photos from the fabulous wedding I photographed in the General section.

I've enjoyed all the posts from the weekend and just picked up Doc at Jim Turner's farm last night. Talk about a blast from the past- Jim is quite a character. I saw some Klipsch speakers that have never seen production, MCM1900's in the barn, quite an interesting household and guy!

Michael