FS: KLF 10 in MINT condition

Hello All

Can you guys please help me with pricing on a pair of KLF 10 that is in excellent condition ... This guy in my town have it for sale ... And he did not post a asking price ... But he want the buyer to make him offers

Do you guys know how much is a pairs of KLF 10 in excellent condition go for

Thanks

I don't know a price off hand, but the 20s and 30s seem to get a lot of positive attention. I don't remember seeing a lot of people talk about the 10s. 20s and 30 are supposed to be a fantastic rock speaker.

A while back a fellow forum member was looking for some 20s and contemplating buying my Forte II. He was looking to spend in the 600 dollar range or more for perfect condition 20s.

The added bonus is that you don't have to ship so you save the money there and lose the chance for damage. That alone is worth a lot in my book. If they are in good shape and you like the way they sound I would make a WAG of $250-350. That is in the low range for used Heresies. If you were going to pay much more then that I might look for Heresies over the KLF-10.

Also consider this. If the seller does not have them priced it might be because he can't come up with a starting price by checking finished ebay auctions, like I am sure you have done and I just did. So perhaps he has no idea what they are worth. He just might want to get rid of them at any price. Start at 200 (a deal for any klipsch speaker) and see where it leads.