Hersey For Surround & Center vs rc/sr

C DOG

HI GUYS, I AM A NEWBEE TO THE HOME THEATHER STEP UP.

I AM IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THE PLANNING, RIGHT NOW SITTING IN STORAGE ARE A SET OF CHOURS II(WRAPPED IN PLASTIC OF COURSE). MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM HAVING TROUBLE ON FINDING SPEAKERS FOR THE REST OF THE HOME THEATHER 6.1. MATT AT KLIPCSH C/U RECOMENDED RC-7, RS-7 AND RSW 12 OR 15. WOULD THESE SLECTION GIVE ME A GOOD SOUND MATCH AS WELL AS THE TIMBIRAL OR SHOULD I JUST GRIN AND BEAR IT. AN BUY THE HERSEY IIs OR USED ONES FOR SURROUND SOUND FROM E-BAY. 1 OR 2 SUB's LARGE AREA AND I LOVE BASS IT WILL BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP THE REST OF THE MUSIC. FOR IT.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

THANKS

C-DOG

This message has been edited by C DOG on 11-10-2001 at 10:02 PM

Klipsch match well with other Klipsch.The Chorus would match quite well with the RC7 and RS7's.I dont see why not,sure its not the perfect match but a very good one.

Even if the R series use the new cera metalic cones for the mid-bass.

The RSW15 would do a great job,plenty of low bass.And the output should not be a problem,even in large rooms.

If you dont blast the system and dont need big output below 25Hz the RSW12 should do just fine.

Just my view

TheEAR(s) Now theears